Sunday, October 29, 2017

SFL DT Post-Another Card From The Merry and Bright Blog Hop!

Hello All!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Today is my Design Team Day over at Scrapping For Less!

For today's post, I am going to be giving you yet ANOTHER Holiday card I made using the Merry and Bright Flavor of The Month Kit!!! At this rate, I will have my holiday cards done 
WAYYYY before Thanksgiving!!! WOO HOO!!!

In case you were not aware, 
you REALLY get A LOT of supplies with this card kit! SERIOUSLY!!!

Have you checked out the hop yesterday?? If not, make sure
you do! TONS of talented ladies made TONS of awesome 
projects!




So, now, onto my project!!!



And remember, check out the blog hop yesterday to see more and to grab YOUR Flavor of The Month Kit!!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment