Sunday, October 29, 2017

Chalk Couture Make and Take Idea- Being Grateful Hanging Mason Jar Board

Hey Friends!!

So, I wanted to share this AMAZING project I made with the guidance of my friend Susan! 

This was SUPER EASY to do, once I understood what she meant about the extra jute ribbon needed! 

Its a great live in this tonight! 

I used the "Being Grateful" transfer from my Chalk Couture online store, and a distressed board from Michaels. 

I also used the colors from the ROCKtober Chalk Paste Special- Mustard and Plum! 
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL together!!!!!! 

And remember, you only have 3 more days to get your hands on the ROCKtober Special!!! 










I hope you enjoyed this project! If you wish to purchase these items from my online store, the links can be found below: 

My Chalk Couture Store:h
https://jessica.chalkcouture.com 

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here:
https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):


Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment