Sunday, October 22, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo- "Fall Leaves" transfer on Wood Word "Fall".

Hey All!! 

Thanks for checking out my video today!!!

I used these super cute letters from Hobby Lobby 
that spelled out FALL along with the "Fall Leaves" and "Thanksgiving Place Setting" 
to create my project today! 

I also used the ROCKtober Special chalk paste colors 
to use for my colors!!! 





I REALLY had an amazing time creating this!!! 








Here are all the links to items in the video and to purchase from my online Chalk Couture store!!! 

Here is the link to my online Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: 

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray:

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):

All Purpose Mat: 

Thanks for check out my project today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment