Friday, October 20, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo - Thanksgiving Charger Using Thanksgiving Place Setti...

Hey All!!

Today I wanted to share a SUPER quick project I made using a Charger from Dollar Tree, and the Thanksgiving Place Setting transfer from my online Chalk Couture Store! 

I also used the colors from our AWESOME 
ROCKtober special- 
Brick, Mustard, Mocha, Evergreen, Plum, and Orange! 




I LOVE how it turned out!!! 






Be sure to grab your goodies from my store below!! 

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

No comments:

Post a Comment