Friday, October 20, 2017

Chalk Couture Designer Dollars FREE Haul and A Project

Hello All!!

Today I wanted to share with you the AWESOME FREE ITEMS I got using my Designer Dollars from Chalk Couture from September! 

I earned $120 for my sales last month, and $80 from my Designer Debut! What does that mean?

 So, Chalk Couture awards us $20 in Designer Dollars for every $200 in sales we have! FREE MONEY to spend on ANYTHING in our Chalk Couture stores! 

ANYTHING! 

Additionally, we earn Designer Dollars for our Designer Debut, which is kind of like a fast start with Chalk Couture! I was lucky enough to earn my Designer Debut and get $80 this month for achieving Phase 2! 

And, I achieved Phase 3 as well, so I will not only being getting $100 for achieving THAT phase, BUT, I will ALSO get a BONUS of $240 for hitting ALL 3 PHASES!!! YAYAYAYA!!!! 

Next month's haul is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

I also played with one some of the new transfers I got in my haul, "Enjoy The Little Things" and "Outdoors"! 

I used the ROCKtober Chalk Paste colors Plum and Evergreen to make the board. Remember, the ROCKtober is only on until the END of October! 

Buy 6 Chalk Pastes for the price of 5! 

You will get Brick, Evergreen, Mustard, Plum, Orange, and Mocha!!! 














Here are all the ways to find me and purchase:


Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

My Chalk Couture Store:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:



No comments:

Post a Comment