Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo- "Chalk The Halls" Transfer Wreath on Cabinet Door



Hey All!!

So, tonight I used "Chalk The Halls" transfer from my 
online Chalk Couture store! 

Its a FANTASTIC set! 

I, for the life of me, had such a hard time getting it to 
look right-WHICH I will blame on being sick :( 

I did, as you can see in the picture below, fix it though 
and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 





This set is AMAZING!!! 



I'm telling you, if you did not get it yet, you MUST! 

Don't let it sell out without getting it!! 

Also, you will notice I used Evergreen, Red, and Chocolate Chalk Paste! Aren't the colors beautiful together???? 

Don't forget about the AWESOME ROCKtober special as well!!
Buy 6 pastes for the price of 5! You will get:
Mocha, Plum, Brick, Evergreen, Mustard, and Orange!



Get all yours now from my online store below!!! 






My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):

No comments:

Post a Comment