Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo- Painting With Chalk Paste

Hello Friends

Today I tried to PAINT with my Chalk Paste! 
And guess what...it worked!!!! 

I know I can do it better by maybe adding more coats or doing less water, 
but I still got it to work, which, lets face it, is PRETTY COOL!!! 

I used Chocolate, Mocha, Orange, and Evergreen Chalk Pastes.
 I used the Chocolate and Mocha to do the painting!!! 
Remember, Mocha, Evergreen, and Orange are colors from ROCKtober, which ENDS TODAY!!! DON'T MISS OUT! 
$44.95 gets those awesome colors home to you, along with Brick, Plum, and Mustard!




Wanna find me and the products I use all the time? All my links are below:








My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: 

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):

All Purpose Mat: 

Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment