Sunday, October 15, 2017

Scrapping For Less DT Post- Feature of The Month Project Using Echo Park "Work Hard Play Hard"

Hey All!

Today is my design team post day 

Today, I am using our brand focus of the month,
Echo Park and Carta Bella, products to create my 
project!

I was given the Echo Park, "Work Hard, Play Hard"
6 X 6 paper collection and the matching Euphemia!
I LOVE when everything matches!!!

For my project today, I made a SUPER QUICK AND 
EASY card!! I am SEVERELY lacking in the masculine
cards, so this paper pack is going to BUILD MY STASH!

I LOVE IT!

Here is my project today!


I have a growing team with Chalk Couture
and I am in need of cards that are masculine for 
my team dudes! 

This paper collection is PERFECT for it!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping in to check out
my project today!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment