Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Chalk Couture New Designer Kit, Questions about Joining My Team! And a p...

Hey Friends!!

In todays video, I go over the items in the New Designer Kit! YAYAYAYAYA! 

When you join my team for only $99, you will get over $200 in product!!!! 

You will receive: Enjoy The Little Things, Sparkle, Snowflakes, Be YOU Itful, Chalk Couture Logos, and the Club Couture Transfer. Additionally, you will receive White, Elephant, and Aquamarine Chalk Pastes. You will ALSO get your Apron, Thank You Cards, Read Me's, and the Small White Chalkboard, and the Aiden Antique White Chalkboard, along with a Small Squeegee and an Angled Squeegee! ALL FOR ONLY $99!!!! 

Also in this video, you will see that I used the Being Grateful Transfer, along with the Build A Jack-O-Lantern, Fall Leaves, and So Blessed Transfers to make my board. 

I also used the ROCKtober Chalk Paste colors 
to make my board!!! The colors are: Brick, Plum, Evergreen, Mustard, Orange, and Chocolate! 
PERFECT for all the upcoming holiday!!! 
AND ONLY $44.95!










Great info right? Here is how you can join my team or shop my store, or find me on Facebook!!!

Chalk Couture Info for You Tube:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

My Chalk Couture Store:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment