Thursday, October 26, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo Build-A-Gingerbread Man Box



Hey All!!!

Tonight I made a super fun Gable Box using the Build-A-Gingerbread Man transfer set. If you would love to get your hands on this set, join my VIP group (named below), and let me know you want to be put on the waiting list!! EASY PEASY!! 



In addition to the Build-A-Gingerbread Man transfer, I used the AWESOME colors from the ROCKtober Chalk Paste special! You get 6 colors (Mocha, Brick, Evergreen, Orange, Plum, and Mustard) for the price of 5!! Thats an $8.99 savings!!! The package is only $44.95! 













Here are the links to the items I use and of COARSE my online store so you can jump over and take a look at all the awesomeness that is Chalk Couture! 

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):


Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment