Monday, October 30, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo With The Hubby- Build A Drink!

Hello Everyone!!!

We have decided that Sunday will be hubby's special guest day on my Channel and in
my Facebook lives! He sure is crazy! LOL! 

Tonight, by viewer request, he played with the Build-A-Drink, and it turned out AMAZING!
We certainly learned a thing or two about the set, but overall, I LOVE how it turned out!
He did AMAZING!!! 

He also used the colors: Mint, White, Bubblegum Pink, Lime Green, Canary, and PLUM-
which you can STILL get your hands on in October for the ROCKtober Special
(Buy 6 chalk pastes, for the price of 5 and get Brick, Orange, Plum, Evergreen, Mustard,
and Mocha for you colors for only $44.95)!!!!

2 days left for this promo! DON'T MISS OUT!!!




Best part is- THIS TRANSFER IS IN STOCK IN MY ONLINE STORE!!!! 

Check out how good the hubby did in the video below! 







Wanna get it for yourself? My link is down below, along with some other helpful tools!

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here: 

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):

All Purpose Mat: 

Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment