Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SFL Design Team Post Using Echo Park Mini Kit Science Fair

Hey All!!

Thanks for joining me today as I do a Design Team Post for Scrapping For Less

I wanted to share with you a Tri-Fold Mini Album that I made using the Echo Park Mini Kit called "Science Fair".

You wanna hear the best part of this project? 

I am remaking it with different products, and I am doing it as an ONLINE class for Scrapping For Less! YAY!!! All you need to do is to purchase the supplies from Teresa's online store, and you will then get an invite into the LIVE Facebook Event for her group! These items are going to be: 

Echo Park Once Upon a Time-Princess 12 X 12 Paper
Echo Park Once Upon A Time-Princess Coordinating Cardstock
Echo Park Once Upon A Time-Princess Enamel Dots


So, you wanna see my Mini Album? Please note, this is not my idea for this actual album, unfortunately, I did watch an AMAZING You Tube Video of a woman making it, but for the LIFE of me, I cannot remember her name. If you know who had the ORIGINAL idea, please let me know so I can give credit! The idea using Echo Park Science Fair is my idea though :) 

So, without any further waiting, here it is:


Front of the album

Album fully open

The hidden pocket under the Waterfall. I cut out the cards for added journaling and pictures

Closed flap books on left and right side.

Inside left cover-room for journaling

Inside right cover-additional room for journaling. 


I truly hope you all enjoyed my project, and I hope you are excited for the class to make this! You can order the items for this class NOW in Teresa's Online Store! Click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment