Saturday, May 6, 2017

Scrapping For Less Post-HUGE Haul Video!

Hey Friends!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

I am here with a post on the Scrapping For Less blog today!


 And today, you are IN FOR A TREAT! 

I have an AWESOME haul video for you showing a TON of the AMAZING new Doodlebug products that Theresa recently added to her store!! 

I purchased just about the entire Dragon Tales and Fairy Tales line.

What are these lines about?? 

Dragon Tales is TOTALLY the perfect paper to scrapbook your memories for little boys, Disney, birthday, play T\time, etc.!

Fairy Tales is SOOOO girly! Think rainbows, unicorns, 

hearts and glitter galore!! Perfect for birthdays, little 
girls, play time, Disney, Princess time, etc. 

You could make scrapbook layouts, greeting cards, mini albums, and TONS more with these two lines! 

Additionally, check out the last thing I pull out of the box in my video! If you are Disney fans, YOU ARE GONNA FREAK!!! It's AWESOME!!!

So, without further ado, please check out my video! 




Aren't the items I received so stinking cute??? 

If you love them, GRAB them from the Scrapping For Less online store!!! You will be SOO happy you did!!

Thanks so much for watching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment