Friday, April 7, 2017

My Favorite Things Blog Hop for Scrapping For Less!

Hello All!!




Welcome to the "My Favorite Things" Stamp Blog Hop with the Scrapping For Less DT! 

You should of arrived here from SANDY, but if you did not, please click HERE to be brought back to the beginning!

Here is some info from Teresa regarding the 
"My Favorite Things" brand:

"Have you ever wanted something so very bad that you could taste it? Well, that is how I was with wanting to carry My Favorite Things products on the Scrapping for Less website. I am so extremely excited to announce that we are focusing on "MFT" products for the month of April! This is a fabulous company and one that is very near and dear to my heart! (In more ways than one! I live in FL and have been to their store). So, join me along with the DT in providing some inspiration for this wonderful company with a wide variety of projects!"

So, I am ready to share my project with you!



I used the FEEL BETTER stamp set from My Favorite Things, and  
I decided to use it as it was meant for..as a get well soon card!

I started off by using an A2 Kraft card base and then cut a tag using the same Kraft color. 

For the card base-I took Saddle ink from CTMH and stamped the images to make a background pattern on the card. I stamped the spoon in Versamark Ink and used Ranger Silver Embossing Powder to make the spoon. 



I then added Blue and Gold wash tape to make a cutoff of my created background design. The pink heart patterned paper comes from "Doodlebug Cream and Sugar" paper pack (which you can get from Teresa's online store HERE). 

I then went onto finish the tag. I wanted to use the cute pill bottles and paper piece them together. I used some solid card stock I had in my stash. I also stamped "FEEL BETTER" in the Saddle ink.  I added some old washi tape from my stash (the heart washi and gold glitter washi). I also just added a piece of stashed ribbon to the top! 


I used the "WISHING YOU A SMOOTH RECOVERY" in the inside of the card, and just continued the theme with the wash in there as well!


So, I hope you enjoyed my project! 

Your next stop on the hop is TANYA!! 

If you got lost along the way, you can start at the beginning here


7 comments:

  1. Any person "under the weather" should be delighted to get this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would be very soothing if feeling under the weather.
    Lora Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great set to have your cards are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card. Love the inside, too. Kraft is my favorite background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Great idea thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete