Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Planner Weekly Spread-Cream & Sugar Collection!


Hello Everyone!!


Today is my day to share my post for Scrapping For Less Design Team!!

I wanted to share my Planner Spread for this week using the 
Doodlebug Cream & Sugar Collection! 



I was SOOO excited to get my hands on this particular collection from the store, because, well, I am a self proclaimed Coffee Junkie! I love all coffee-especially with Cream & Sugar! And I knew once I saw the Odds & Ends and Mini Icons from this collection that they would be PERFECT for a planner spread!



So, here is my Planner Spread this week, before the pen of coarse! 


The supplies I used were:

Happy Planner
Doodlebug Cream & Sugar Odds & Ends
Doodlebug Cream & Sugar Mini Icons
Doodlebug Coffee Break Washi

Everything can be purchased in the Scrapping For Less online store HERE!

​Thanks for checking out my project today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment