Monday, November 13, 2017

Chalk Couture Decor Idea- Vintage Truck on Target Wood Charger


Hey All!!

Today I used the AWESOME Vintage Truck transfer that we have in my 
Chalk Couture online store, along with a Wood Charger from Target, and created 
a SUPER CUTE holiday decor project!!!

I also used Red, Black, Evergreen, and Elephant Chalk Pastes, which can 
ALSO be found in my online Chalk Couture store, which is listed below! 






Shop my store and find me at these links below: 

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4N1SW8/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01I4N1SW8&linkCode=as2&tag=craftinandsta-20&linkId=ad8ae4b6714a095819d50e078adcba63

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here:
https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):


Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

Link for Snow Tex:

No comments:

Post a Comment