Saturday, November 18, 2017

Chalk Couture Buffalo Plaid with Farmers Market



Hello All!

So...I had ATTEMPTED to do that Buffalo Plaid with a distressed white background, which MAY NOT have been the best way to go! LOL! But, you will see, it came out ADORABLE!!! I love it!!! 

I used the Farmers Market transfer from my Chalk Couture store, WHICH I LOVE! My intention was to use ALL White Chalk Paste, but, I ran out midway through, and used Custard for the bottom. But, It looks AWESOME! Im so happy with it!!! 

Get your supplies and more from my links below: 




Shop my store and find me at these links below: 

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4N1SW8/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01I4N1SW8&linkCode=as2&tag=craftinandsta-20&linkId=ad8ae4b6714a095819d50e078adcba63

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here:
https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):


Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

Link for Snow Tex:

No comments:

Post a Comment