Tuesday, June 6, 2017

SFL Design Team Post- Lawn Fawn "I PINE For You" Card

Hey All!!

I am here with another Design Team Post for 

Today, I wanted to share a SUPER QUICK CARD that 
I made my hubby since he was having a bad day 
(he told me before he had to leave for work). 
I wanted him to come home to a little something that
might brighten his night! 

Here is my cute little card I made:


For my card, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3 X 6 and 
scored it at 3 inches along the 6 inch side. 

I stamped the cute pineapples from the ALOHA stamp set from Lawn Fawn in archival ink, and then used the coordinating die, ALOHA to cut out the pineapples and the sunglasses. 

I used my glitter markers (which I have been obsessed with lately, can you tell?) to color these little cuties in! 

I added a piece of Doodlebug Fairy Tales Washi Tape-Happy Hearts to back the green piece of cardstock that I placed on top of a scrap piece of cardstock (yupppp...thats from May Flavor of The Month Card kit-you SERIOUSLY get so much in the Flavor of The Month kits). 

After I finished with the card base, I added the pineapples on top with some foam tape, and then stamped "I PINE FOR YOU" on archival black ink, so it stood out on the patterned paper. 

And that was it! 

I have a little note inside the card to my hubby, 
but I won't be sharing that! :) 

Ok friends! That's it!

If you loved the items I used, be sure to grab them up in Teresa's store by clicking HERE!

Have a great day! Thanks for checking out my post!





No comments:

Post a Comment