Monday, April 3, 2017

Scrapping For Less Design Team Project-Disney Layout!

Hey Everyone!!


That's right, SURPRISE! 


I am now a Design Team Member for the online store, Scrapping For Less




I am super excited to share the project I made for my first Design Team Project! 



Today, I got to work with the Echo Park "Magic and Wonder" paper collection and a stamp set from "My Favorite Things". 



I am pretty excited about anything Disney, as well all know, so playing with this paper collection was pretty easy...but, how to incorporate the stamp set? 






Well, after I looked at the stamp set for a bit, I decided that I saw CONFETTI with what appears to be either pill halves, or ice chunks, either way, I saw confetti! YAY!!! 



So, with that said, here is my project- a 2 page layout!












I decided to use some ink colors that I had on hand that I feel matched the colors of the "Magic and Wonder" paper to create my "confetti" for the layout. 

I destressed with a sponge dauber and black ink, all pieces that I cut out to lay down in the layout. I also distressed some of the stickers, which can also be found in the "Magic and Wonder" Paper Collection.

I used some foam tape to pop up some of the stickers to add more dimension to the project. 

I left a small box on the bottom of the left side layout to add some journaling for when I am ready to add my photos in. 

I stamped my photo mats so and did some doodling with a journaling pen to add some "pizazz" to my mats. I also stamped my photo size needed on each mat, so when I'm ready to place my pictures in, I will know what size I need in each space! 

So, thank you all so much for checking out my project today!

​Remember, you can get all the products I utilized in my layout in the Scrapping For Less online store! 

Thanks for checking out my project!!




1 comment: