Sunday, May 27, 2018

Scrapping For Less DT Post- Leftovers from Flavor Of The Month- Make A Wish Card

Hey Friends!!

Jessica here from the Stampin and Craftin blog! 

Today is my DT post over at the Scrapping For Less
blog!!

For today's post, once again, I needed a birthday card-
this time, for work, and from ALL OF US! 

Well, I knew when I opened up the Flavor of The Month
card kit for this month, that I would EASILY be coming
back to pick through my leftovers, cause I LOVED this
kit!!!

So, I used a mix of all my scraps and leftovers- and,
as per usual, the leftovers from the Flavor of the Month
did NOT disappoint! I had an ABUNDANCE of them,
and TONS that would work for what I wanted from my
card!!

Check it out!!!


Sure hope you liked my card! If you did, be SURE to sign
up for the Flavor of the Month so you can get your hands
on some AMAZING products at an AMAZING price!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment