Friday, February 9, 2018

Scrapping For Less DT Project- Heffy Doodle St. Patricks Day Card

Good Morning Friends!!

Jessica here from the Stampin' and Craftin' blog!!

I am SOO excited to share my super quick and EASY 
project today for my DT post!!

This month at Scrapping For Less, we are featuring:

Heffy Doodle
My Favorite Things
Newton's Nook

I was so excited to work with the Heffy Doodle items
today because I got to meet the owner and crew from
Heffy Doodle at Creativation! They were FLIPPING
AWESOME!!! Meeting them made me love their products
EVER MORE!!!



Their stamps are super fun and whimsy! And they have nice
bold lines for coloring!! 

Here is my project for today! I specifically left a sentiment
off so you could decide what YOU would put on the card! 

With that said, I will pick one person who comments AND 
follows Scrapping for Less on Facebook and YouTube, as well
as like the Heffy Doodle Facebook Fan Page, to win this card 
to put your favorite sentiment on!


Thanks for checking out my project!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment