Sunday, December 17, 2017

Scrapping For Less Design Team Post- 4 Quick Cards Using Doodlbug "Milk and Cookies" Collection!

Hey All!!

Jessica here with a post for the Scrapping For Less blog!

Can you believe its just about a WEEK til Christmas?

And I am so embarrassed to say that I STILL have not 
gotten all my Christmas Cards out!!! EEEKKK!!

So, for my post today, I am going to show you how
I kicked out 4 LIGHTNING QUICK cards using the
Doodlebug "Milk and Cookies" paper collection!!

In the collection, you will see a sheet that has these
cards and sentiments on it:


I knew that I could use these cards to make addorable
card fronts for cards!!! So, I got to it!

Here are the 4 cards I was able to create with them:


Aren't they SUPER CUTE?? 

Here they are more up close:





Hope this helps you get some quick cards together 
if you have not gotten YOUR'S out (like me!) already!!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment