Saturday, November 11, 2017

Heffy Doodle Comes to Reside at Scrapping For Less

BRAND NEW STAMP COMPANY!!



You should of arrived here from TINA's blog!

Heffy Doodle Comes to Reside @ Scrapping for Less

Heffy Doodle is a brand new stamp company that 
just got started this summer. 

They have so many very cute designs! 

I am hoping that you are going to fall in love with 
these adorable designs as much as all of us over here 
at SFL have. 

Lesley is a super sweet lady and oh my, the talent 
that she has in these cute images. 

Take a look at all the sweet and cute things the DT has 
whipped up for the blog hop today. 

Oh and just in case you did not get a chance to read 
the Brand Focus interview you can find that on the 
Scrapping for Less Blog. 


Here is my project I have created with my super
cute stamp set I was assigned!! 

My stamp set was called "Ah-ROAR-Able Lions"

Here is my project:



Next up in the hop is: STACY!!!

Thank you for checking out my project today!!!





8 comments: