Sunday, September 17, 2017

Scrapping For Less DT Day- Featuring Neat and Tangled and Echo Park!

Hey All!!

Thanks for joining me for my Scrapping For Less
DT post!!!

Today I am showcasing the stamp set again
that I received from Neat and Tangled!!! It's the MAGICAL 
stamp set from Neat and Tangled and its SOOO 
cute! 

Its totally perfect for Disney inspired projects, as
well as Princess and more!!

I made another card today using the awesome stamp
set! I also used the Echo Park Once Upon a Time- Princess
paper collection again (cause, let's be real, this paper was
MADE for this stamp set!!)

Here is my card I made:



In addition to the Echo Park paper collection, I also 
utilized the Chipboard Accents for my Unicorn! 

I used an Archival Black Ink, and some Versamark Ink
along with Silver Embossing Powder!!

I just used some purple bling I had in my stash! Not sure
where I got them from, lol!!

Thanks for checking out my project today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment