Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SFL Design Team Post-Layout featuring Authentique "Saucy"

Hey All!

Thanks for checking in on my Design Team post for Scrapping for Less today!

Today, I wanted to share a layout I made using the SAUCY paper collection from Authentique! 

This collection cracks me up!! I love the old time feel with the funny jokes on the cards! 

For my layout, I did not use the jokes though, because I plan to use these pages to scrapbook some pics of little Bran cooking with me when he was little! 


Here is my layout:





Additional items I used were Doodlebug Sprinkles!

I distressed the edges of all the paper, and I doodled lines on my picture mats which were cut to:
 4.25 X 6.25
 4.25 X 4.25
 3.25 X 4.25

I think the recipe cards are going to be used as one for the recipe and one for journaling! I thought that would make it playful!

Thanks for checking out my project today!

Remember, you can get everything I used in the Scrapping For Less online store!

Have a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment