Saturday, April 21, 2018

SFL Design Team Post Featuring Pink and Main "HELLO" die

Good Morning Friends!

Today, I wanted to share a super quick project
I made for the Scrapping For Less design team!

I created a LIGHTNING FAST card using
the feature of the month company, Pink and Main!
I also used scraps from my prior "Flavor of The Month
kits! I LOVE SCRAPS!!!! 

For my project, I utilized the "HELLO" die from
Pink and Main! I also used the new awesome glue
from Lawn Fawn...its so nice because it doesn't clog and
flows beautifully! And the scraps from the past Flavor of 
The Month kit...guess what...another release of the kit
is coming THIS COMING WEEK! Be sure to keep your
EYES PEELED for our Blog Hop, cause you will NOT
want to miss getting your hands on the kit!


Here is the card:


Here is the video: 


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment