Friday, February 16, 2018

Scrapping For Less DT Post- Using MFT "Feel Better" Stamp Set!

Hey Friends!!

Jessica here from Stampin' and Craftin'!

Today is my DT post day over at the Scrapping For Less
Blog!!

I am super excited to share my project with you today!

I am going back to my roots with this one...

This stamp set is the FIRST My Favorite Things stamp set
that I owned! 

I loved it so much, I decided to utilize it AGAIN for this post!

You see, my mom just had breast surgery, and I wanted to 
make her a super quick and easy card to brighten her day!

So, I utilized the "Feel Better" stamp set and some scrap paper
left over from the Flavor Of The Month card kits (YOU GET
SO MUCH IN THE KITS!!!), and I whipped up this card in
no time flat! I hope you like it!


Thanks for checking out my project today!!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment