Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SFL Design Team Post- Layout using Cartopia from Carta Bella

Hey Friends!!!

Today is another Design Team post from me 

I gotta say, I was SOOO STINKING EXCITED
to get this paper pack from Theresa's store!!

Have you seen the Cartopia Paper Pack from Carta Bella??

OH MY GOSH!!! 

Guys, if you are a Disney Lover like I am, 
YOU NEED THIS PAPER PACK!!!

Check out this project that I made for my Disney album!! 
This will be for our pages from when we visited California Adventure in California and saw Cars Land!!!

Here it is:


I literally only used the Cartopia paper pack and cut some of the extra pieces!!! 

SO WORTH THE MONEY!!! 

And guess what? You have to stop back tomorrow
because I made a another page with this paper pack for 
the front of my album! 

Can't wait to show you all!! 

Hope you all have great night!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment